TOOTHED PULEYS FOR CONVEYOR BELTS
Syncropul are toothed pulleys designed to ensure perfect engagement with Sharkdrive synchronous guides. They are always made to drawing and produced in several types of materials. They can undergo silver ion treatment for bactericidal properties. For further information regarding sizing, please refer to the Sharkdrive design catalog.
- Perfect engagement with synchronous toothed guides
- Advice and technical assistance for design
- Pulley customization
CUSTOM TOOTHED PULLEYS FOR CONVEYOR BELTS AND TIMING BELTS
Dolphipul are toothed pulleys designed for perfect engagement with Dolphine thoothed conveyor belts and traditional timing belts to ensure driveability in the absence of side flanges. They are used as an alternative to self-centering Vispul Half pulleys when driveability achieved by partial removal of the belt teeth is preferred. Doplhipul includes two types of toothed pulleys: Dolphipul Direction used for driveability by lateral removal of the belt teeth, and Dolphipul Airaction used for driveability by central removal of the belt teeth generally used for applications requiring vacuum creation through air suction.
- No risk of tearing the sidewalls of the belt
- Pulley surface treated with silver ion for antibacterial action
- Compatibility with tooth pitches of timing belts and conveyor belts