EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE CONVEYOR BELTS
Polyfoam are polyester conveyor belts with a single polyester textile backing inside them. These process belts find use wherever high antistatic properties and abrasion resistance are required, and in accumulation conveying. They are available in two versions. The gray version is used in silk-screen printing, industrial automation for machining, drilling and cutting of metal sheets or plastic materials, where high wear and tear is produced. The white version is used for conveying delicate products where it is important for the belt not to soil the conveyed product, such as in the cosmetics industry. All needle-punched polyester conveyor belts can be equipped with Easyopen openable joints for quick assembly and disassembly.
- Antistatic and scratch-resistant
- High resistance to abrasion and UV rays
- Suitable for accumulation conveying
- Can be equipped with guiding profiles
- Can be equipped with holes for vacuum conveying