SELF-CENTERING TOOTHED PULLEYS FOR TIMING BELTS
Vispul Half are self-centering toothed pulleys that can be used for both timing belts and conveyor belts. An O-ring gasket is located inside the hemispherical channel of the pulley and it is coupled to it to keep the timing belt in place, as the belt itself is equipped with a hemispherical channel. Using Vispul Half makes it possible to eliminate the side containment flanges. Self-centering pulleys can undergo a silver ion treatment, providing the surface with antibacterial properties.
- Elimination of side flanges
- No risk of tearing the sidewall of the belt
- Elimination of bacterial proliferation
- Reduction of minimum winding diameters
SELF-CENTERING IDLER ROLLERS FOR SMALL DIAMETERS
Vispul Double are self-centering modular return idler rollers designed to complement Vispul Half pulleys, aiding in the winding of timing belts on small diameters. The core of the rollers is made of plastic material and has a hemispherical relief. The latter is useful for centering the timing belt, ensuring coupling with the hemispherical channel located in the center of the belt teeth.
- Reduction of winding diameters by up to 15 mm
- High resistance to wear and overheating
- Compatibility with tooth pitches of timing and conveyor belts