NYLON CONVEYOR BELTS WITH TEXTILE BACKING
Nybelt are nylon conveyor belts with polyamide textile backing and in some cases with rubber outer cover. They are used to convey products requiring high flexibility and resistance to temperatures up to 80°C. In the uncoated version, they are suitable for accumulation conveying, while the rubber-coated conveyor belts have high grip and excellent abrasion resistance. These nylon conveyor belts are particularly used in the paper, cardboard, leaflets and box conveying industry. Due to the high transverse flexibility provided by the textile backing, these belts ensure centering since they can also be applied to highly tapered rollers.
- High flexibility and antistatic properties
- High resistance to abrasion
- High resistance to oils and greases
- Possibility of drilling to design
- Suitable for troughed conveying