THERMOPLASTIC POLYURETHANE AND RUBBER CONVEYOR BELTS
Elagum are conveyor belts with a polyurethane or rubber outer cover. They are mainly used in the packaging and automation industries. They include different types of conveyor belts with varying degrees of friction and either textured or smooth outer surfaces. They feature a high degree of resistance to cutting, abrasion and oils. These belts can also be equipped with openable joints that allow plant sanitization through quick assembly/disassembly.
- Can be equipped with synchronous guides
- Can be equipped with guiding profiles
- Can be equipped with thermoplastic polyurethane cleats
- Can be equipped with external longitudinal sidewalls
- Can be customized with holes for vacuum applications